|←||CI, Episode 10.01||→|
|Production number: 10001|
First aired: 1 May 2011
| Written By|
Jean de Segonzac
Goren and Eames, both returning to Major Case, investigate the murder of a callgirl and are subsequently drawn into the fashion industry.
After a young call girl is murdered, the investigation leads Detectives Goren and Eames behind the scenes of the fashion industry, where they witness the many moral compromises—not to mention outright lawbreaking—that is allowed to keep the resident star designer and hard-partying, “rockstar” Nyle Brite (Jay Mohr) content. Would the fashion house’s key members stoop to murder to protect the runaway train wreck who makes them all millions, or are those skills are being used in a cover-up?
- Jay Mohr as Nyle Brite
- Noelle Beck as Deborah Brite
- Spencer Garrett as Paul Keller
- Alice Callahan as Sarah Bell/Chloe Miller
- Neal Huff as Teddy
Background information and notesEdit
- This is the season 10 premiere.
- Goren and Eames return to the Major Case Squad.
- Bibhu Mohaptra designed the "Nyle Brite" gowns, which he discusses in this YouTube clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSRUTKS6xw
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|