Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Appearance||"Twenty-Five Acts"|
Rita Calhoun is a New York City-based defense attorney who was formerly a prosecutor. While highly competitive in her cases she's made friends at the Special Victims Unit by defending some of them and helping people that SVU try to help. Not much is known about her personally except that she attended Dowland High School and was friends with a classmate named Laura Stewart.
- Adam Cain (SVU: "Twenty-Five Acts")
- Manor Hill Academy (SVU: "Lessons Learned")
- Avery Jordan (SVU: "Legitimate Rape")
- Detective Nick Amaro (SVU: "Amaro's One-Eighty")
- Josh Galloway (SVU: "Comic Perversion")
- Sergeant Olivia Benson (SVU: "Post-Mortem Blues")
- Shakir Wilkins (SVU: "American Disgrace")
- A.J. Martin (SVU: "Spousal Privilege")
- Deputy Chief M.E. Carl Rudnick (SVU: "Devil's Dissections" & "Criminal Pathology")
- Abby Stewart (SVU: "A Misunderstanding")
- Ana Kapic (SVU: "Terrorized")