Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 20.23|
|Production number: 20023|
First aired: 24 May 2010
| Written By|
- Jeremy Sisto as Detective Cyrus Lupo
- Anthony Anderson as Detective Kevin Bernard
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Linus Roache as ADA Michael Cutter
- Alana De La Garza as ADA Connie Rubirosa
- Sam Waterston as District Attorney Jack McCoy
- Lindsey Vonn as ---
- Angela Goetheles as Maura Scott
- Nadia Alexander as Morgan Jones
- Patrick Murney as Dwayne Phillips
- Andrew Pastides as Rick Benson
- --- as Ron Kozlowski
- --- as Lee B. Stone
- --- as John Nolte
- John Speredakos as AUSA Schlichter
- Paul Schulze as Mr. Kralik
- Edelen McWilliams as Mrs. Jones
- Robert Jimenez as Mr. Cortina
- --- as Mr. Bendel
- --- as Mr. Prelutsky
- --- as Mr. Fontana
- Conor Leslie as Eliza
- Jason Noel Fisher as Rob
- --- as Vinnie
- --- as Monique
- --- as Manuel
- --- as Jason
- Malachi Weir as MRI Technician
- Michael Bloomberg
- Columbine High School massacre
- Los Angeles
- New York City Department of Education
- Lee Stone
- Temporary Reassignment Center
- Lupo: It's like fishing for a needle in the ocean. Old Chinese saying.
- Van Buren: Just do it. Old American saying.
- "Kids like this see Harris and Klebold as tragic heroes instead of what they were--a grandiose psychopath (Harris) and a suicidal depressive (Klebold)."
- – Skoda about the Columbine Killers
- "You get no argument from me there. But if your obstruction allows a massacre to happen, I will crucify you, Mr. Kralik. I will charge you with negligent homicide, and after I convict you I will resign my job and represent the families of the victims in a wrongful death suit against you and the union. By the time I'm done, you'll be finished. So, my advice to you is get out of my way!"
- – Jack McCoy to Kralik
- "Thank you, thank you, thank you."
- – Van Buren to God after receiving good news, last line of the series
Background information and notesEdit
- Originally intended to be a mere season finale (and the final appearance of Lt. Anita Van Buren), this episode was made into the series finale after NBC announced on May 15th that they were cancelling the series.
- Before NBC announced its plans to cancel L&O, the series was close to achieving the title of longest-running prime-time drama, which is currently held by the 1960s western series Gunsmoke.
- In April 2010, the real-life NYC Department of Education and the local teacher's union agreed to abolish the "Rubber Rooms", which had long been a source of embarrassment for both parties. The last remaining Temporary Reassignment Centers closed on June 28th.
Episode scene cardsEdit
Richmond Gas & Snak
Reade Street Bar
| Previous episode:|
| "Rubber Room"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|