|←||SVU, Episode 2.16||→|
|Production number: E1405|
First aired: 2 March 2001
| Written By|
David J. Burke & Nick Kendrick
The Detectives have to track down a runaway daughter of a police officer, which leads them to New York City's rave life.
The search for a police officer's runaway daughter, which leads the detectives through an underground rave culture that caters to wayward teens, is seen through the eyes of the squad room personnel and their interviews with the Internal Affairs division. Jefferies helps the SVU one more time.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Michelle Hurd as Detective Monique Jeffries
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Stephanie March as A.D.A. Alexandra Cabot
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Sean Nelson as Tito Frank
- Kelly Karbacz as Jill Foster
- Reg Flowers as Lance Kanick
- Anna Kathryn Holbrook as Lorna Frankel
- Kristin Griffith as Mrs. Foster
- Baird Wallace as Jill's Brother
- David Anzuelo as ESU Lieutenant
- Dan Ziskie as Sergeant Frank Foster
- Darrell Hammond as Ted Bolger
- Jared Ryan as Will
- David Matalon as Editor
- Kent Cassella as Edmond Love
- Chet Carlin as Doorman
- Al Roffe as Vendor
- Kevin Eldon as Policeman
- Joey Franquinha as Teen One
- Effie Johnson as Trudy
- Louis Martinez as Ronnie
- Margie Lee Michaels as Receptionist
- Louis Cantarini as Gary
- Martha Thimmesch as IAB Detective #2
- "Where do you live? If you can't tell us where you live, we can provide you with an address."
- – Olivia Benson
- Ted Bolger: Who is he?!
- Odafin Tutuola: That's my Jew.
- John Munch: Shalom.
- John Munch: Your Jew? Your Jew? What if I called you 'my boy'?!
- Odafin Tutuola: I'll be your boy, John.
- Lorna Frankel: Hey, you can't arrest them. This is a free country!
- Odafin Tutuola: No, it's a democracy, and the majority of us don't like what's going on here.
- Ted Bolger: I'm callin' the police.
- Odafin Tutuola: What, so you can show 'em all your cocaine?
(on "tuning up" suspects)
- "I don't do that anymore. I'm old and it's tiring."
- – John Munch
- Donald Cragen: The girl O.D.'d and died alone. Her father, a decorated cop, 30-year career, over, no pension, his family in shambles. But you know what really, really scares me? That all you people are concerned about is some lying, murdering sack of crap.
- IAB Officer: In this country, that lying, murdering sack of crap has rights too, Captain.
- Elliot Stabler: Tito, this is Detective Benson. Heard you wanted to help.
- Tito Frank: Nobody's talking to you and a mall queen. What about the black chick?
- Olivia Benson: The black chick has other duties.
- Tito Frank: Nobody knows I have a camera.
- Elliot Stabler: Well, I can keep a secret if the mall queen can.
Background information and notes Edit
- This is actress Michelle Hurd's last appearance as Detective Monique Jeffries. Her character transferred to the Vice Squad. This is also one of three episodes in the second season in which Hurd appears in the opening theme. The other two are "Wrong Is Right" and "Asunder".
- A.D.A. Alexandra Cabot mentions that she has a god daughter named Connie, who is most likely a teenager.
Episode scene cards Edit
Office of Ted Bolger
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|