Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Salome in Manhattan"|
|←||CI, Episode 8.10||→|
|Production number: |
First aired: 28 June 2009
| Written By|
A celebrity chef's star is on the rise as he plans the opening of a trendy restaurant with powerful partners. Yet his world is upended when his tabloid-friendly, gorgeous girlfriend and business partner is killed under mysterious circumstances. Detectives Nichols and Wheeler enter the seductive world of power and privilege and discover desperation and murder.
Main cast Edit
- Jeff Goldblum as Detective Zach Nichols
- Julianne Nicholson as Detective Megan Wheeler
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
Guest cast Edit
- Eric Balfour as Max Goodwin
- Alexandra Daddario as Lisa Wellsley
- Tyrone Mitchell Henderson as Peter Wellsley
- Shawn Hatosy as Larry Clay
- Treach as Reginald X. Oldman
- Liam Aiken as Jason Something
- Nikki M. James as Jackie
- Haviland Morris as Mrs. Wellsley
- Iris Delgado as Officer Boyle
- Alissa Laderer as Lisa's friend
- Evans Forlidas as a bar customer
- Michael A. Klein as a party guest
- John R. Whelan as an Emerson student (uncredited)
- Zach Nichols: I'm going to, I'm going to-
- Megan Wheeler: Wander aimlessly?
- Zach Nichols: Keeps me from getting lost.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
| "Salome in Manhattan"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|