|←||Conviction, Episode 1.05||→|
|Production number: |
First aired: 31 March 2006
|←||5th of 13 released in Conviction||→|
| Written By|
Gavin Harris, Pamela J. Wechsler
Finn gets dragged into a tragic shaken baby case and the decision to pull life support from the infant.
Detailed Summary Edit
Main cast Edit
- Stephanie March as Bureau Chief Alexandra Cabot
- Anson Mount as Deputy Bureau Chief Jim Steele
- Eric Balfour as Assistant District Attorney Brian Peluso
- J. August Richards as Assistant District Attorney Billy Desmond
- Milena Govich as Assistant District Attorney Jessica Rossi
- Julianne Nicholson as Assistant District Attorney Christina Finn
- Jordan Bridges as Assistant District Attorney Nick Potter
- Jim Steele: Wall Street sure pays better than center street, hunh?
- Alex Cabot: But they don’t get to spend all day with rapists and murderers.
- Alex Cabot: You are such a bureaucrat
- Jim Steele: Is that why we broke up?
- Alex Cabot: We never dated.
- Jim Steele: Oh, that's right. I'm sorry, I forgot - we were just sleeping together.
| Previous episode:|
| Next episode:|