Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 13.02||→|
|Production number: E3301|
First aired: 9 October 2002
| Written By|
Michael S. Chernuchin
The investigation of the murder of a high school English teacher leads Briscoe and Green into allegations of sexual misconduct, culminating in the arrest of a pupil, Fiona Reed. As the case unfolds, the prosecution team of Southerlyn and McCoy discover that she is not who, or even what, she claims to be.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Recurring cast Edit
- Susan Floyd as Defense Attorney Jessica Sheets
- Leslie Hendrix as M.E. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Richard Hirschfeld as Assistant M.E. Brody
- Brian Hyman as Boris Walker
- J.K. Simmons as Dr. Emil Skoda
- Connie Winston as Judge Shirley Taylor
Guest cast Edit
- Rob Campbell as Gary Bergan
- Hallie Foote as Margaret Chapman
- Edward James Hyland as Victor Drayson
- Stephi Lineburg as Fiona Reid / Marguerite Sampson / Lorelei Savage
- Bruce Nozick as Stanley Matson
- Max Vogler as Dr. Neil Carson
- Sal Petraccione as Buddy
- Tim Miller as Bob
- Lena Georgas as Gwen
- Herve Clermont as Gerald
- Veronica Cruz as Carol
- Kevin Nagle as Chuck
- Jack McCoy: Never get Freudian with a man with a pickle.
- Serena Southerlyn: It's called "res ipsa loquitor", Mr. Bergen. I'm sure your attorney will explain it to you.
- Attorney: It's Italian hocus pocus for "they get a belly full of bupkes".
- Serena Southerlyn: Actually, it's Latin for "two half-naked people in an apartment are probably not there to play Scrabble".
- Lennie Briscoe: (arriving at the crime scene) So, Dr. Brody, tell me the story.
- Dr. Brody: What we got here is one very dead lady.
- Lennie Briscoe: You went to school for that?
- Dr. Brody: Made mom proud.
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode appears to be ripped from the headlines of the Treva Throneberry case.
Episode scene cardsEdit
St. Paul's Academy
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|