|←||L&O, Episode 20.10||→|
|Production number: 20010|
First aired: 20 November 2009
| Written By|
Richard Sweren & Julie Martin
Main cast Edit
- Jeremy Sisto as Detective Cyrus Lupo
- Anthony Anderson as Det. Kevin Bernard
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Linus Roache as ADA Michael Cutter
- Alana de la Garza as ADA Connie Rubirosa
- Sam Waterston as DA Jack McCoy
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Elliot Gould as Stan Harkavy
- Karen Walsh as Diane Crutchfield
- Liam Ferguson as Stan's Lawyer
- Takako Haywood as Grand Jury Marshall
- Milton A. Marsh III as Clerk
- Unknown as Gregory
- Unknown as Angel Colon
- Unknown as Alicia Rodriguez
- Unknown as Max Purcell
- Unknown as Otto Bradshaw
- Kandahar, Afghanistan
- Palm Beach, Florida
- Pierre Hobbs
- Hudson University
- Duane Jefferson
- Niagara Falls
- Recession of 2009
- "It's Ken Zen Ichi Nyo. "The Fist and Zen are One"."
- – Lupo on Gregory's Japanese arm tattoo.
- Purcell: Well, the cards weren't going my way. Guy with hole aces sitting on the nuts burned me for eight grand. Duane fronted me a loan.
- Bernard: He was playing loan shark?
- Purcell: He was working for one. Got me $8,000. The vig was one point a week. I paid him back a few days before he got killed. Dudes, I swear, I'm just a guy who sucks at poker.
- ""Have a nice day." I'll have a nice day when I'm cured."
- – Anita Van Buren
- "Since when is it liberal bias to stand up for human dignity and human life, for fairness under the law? You should reexamine your own values, Mr. Pewls, before you start questioning mine."
- – Jack McCoy
Background information & notes Edit
Episode scene cardsEdit
Delario & Sons
The Hayworth Group
| Previous episode:|
"For The Defense"
Law & Order
| Next episode:|