|←||CI, Episode 4.08||→|
|Production number: E5409|
First aired: 14 November 2004
| Teleplay By|
Marlane Gomard Meyer
Marlane Gomard Meyer & René Balcer
Detectives Goren and Eames link the murder of an antique appraiser to silverware thefts.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
Guest cast Edit
- Callie Thorne as Sheila Bradley
- Bruce Norris as Victor Burke
- Pamela Gray as Rebekah Todman
- Beth Dixon as Mrs. Kenderson
- David Harbour as Wesley John Kenderson
- Robin Haynes as Mr. Gillespy
- Joe Holt as Detective Boswell
- Brian Hutchison as Detective Bruno
- Beth Leavel as Mom
- Daniel Manche as Ronny
- Tony F. DeVito as First Trooper
- Joe Fellman as Appraiser
- Tom Titone as Bart
- Ean Sheehy as David
- Nick Corley as Paul
- Reno Roop as Burke's Lawyer
- Mikal Saint George as Detective
- Tara V. Perry as Gwen
- Hotel Accountant: She said the smell of electricity made her sick.
- Robert Goren: The smell of electricity?
- Alexandra Eames: I thought I could smell moonbeams.
- Robert Goren: When you were pregnant?
- Wesley Kenderson: This is the last time we meet like this detective.
- Robert Goren: I hope so.
- Mrs. Kenderson: Hope is for suckers, Detective.
- "Pennsylvania's nice this time of year. Bring me back a smoked ham."
- – James Deakins, to Goren and Eames
- Alexandra Eames: Is he for real?
- Robert Goren: Yeah, absolutely. He might have planned to steal them, but somebody else beat him to the punch.
- "Geez, Wesley, I don't know how to break this to you. You killed her."
- – Robert Goren
- "That's four nights in a row our Silver Surfer's been out of action."
- – James Deakins
- Alexandra Eames: He's making fun of us.
- Robert Goren: Well, I would too if I were this good.
- "He's like my partner, who just wants to be left alone to do what he's good at: Catching bad guys."
- – Alexandra Eames
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
| "Silver Lining"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|