|"Sisters of Mercy"|
|←||L&O, Episode 2.17||→|
|Production number: 67423|
First aired: 3 March 1992
| Teleplay By|
Robert Palm & René Balcer
- Paul Sorvino as Sergeant Phil Cerreta
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Michael Moriarty as Executive A.D.A. Benjamin Stone
- Richard Brooks as A.D.A. Paul Robinette
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Kate Burton as Sister Bettina
- William H. Macy as Jack Powell
- Kelli Williams as Maggie Corson
- Judy Reyes as Maria Barragon
- Larry Joshua as McCarter
- LaTanya Richardson as Anne Houston
- Vincent Laresca as Danny
- Tasha Lawrence as Pat Morrill
- Aideen O'Kelly as Sister Kate
- Deborah White as Francine Hughes
- Mark Zimmerman as Polygraph Tester
- Edward D. Murphy as Medic
- M. Lynda Robinson as Reporter
- Elizabeth Olivet: There's a lot of pain there. I don't think it's an act.
- Mike Logan: Great. So we move on a nun.
- Mike Logan: Don't nuns have curfews?
- Sister Bettina: That went out with the penguin suit.
Background information and notes
- Actor William H. Macy (Jack Powell) appears for the last time in an episode from Law & Order. He previously appeared in the original pilot "Everybody's Favorite Bagman" as Assistant U.S. Attorney John McCormack.
Episode scene cards
| Previous episode:|
| "Sisters of Mercy"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"Cradle to Grave"