Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||TBJ, Episode 1.08||→|
|Production number: 5716|
First aired: 15 April 2005
| Written By|
Kibre prosecutes the man accused of shooting Detective Ed Green and murdering the key witness in the case he was working on.
Main cast Edit
- Bebe Neuwirth as A.D.A. Tracey Kibre
- Amy Carlson as A.D.A. Kelly Gaffney
- Kirk Acevedo as D.A. Investigator Hector Salazar
- Scott Cohen as Detective Chris Ravell
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Guest cast Edit
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Dennis Farina as Detective Joe Fontana
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Gene Canfield as Judge Eugene Timmons
- Ritchie Coster as Shane Lucas
- Debrah Farentino as Danielle Blair
- Brud Fogarty as Officer Beckway
- Richard Furlong as Technician Rob Hawken
- Jonathan Hogan as Everett Phelps
- Kevin Hogan as Attorney Flint
- Tim Hopper as M.E. George Gibson
- Margarita Levieva as Stephanie Davis
- Lucas Papaelias as Desmond McCarron
- Jose Edwin Soto as Emiliano Ortiz
- Tyrone Grant as Court Officer
- Michael Brian Dunn as Jury Foreman
- Robert Bizik as Lawyer
- Bryan Scott Johnson as Taylor
- Joe Hickey as Resident
- Kevin Sebastian as Gallery Member (uncredited)
"Do you have any idea how much crap I've had to go through because of you?"
(weakly, but grinning) "Hey, Joe."
- - Joe Fontana and Ed Green
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode is the continuation of the Law & Order season fifteen episode "Tombstone". Because of this, several Law & Order cast members make an appearance in this episode. Sam Waterston makes his second guest appearance while Jesse L. Martin, S. Epatha Merkerson and Dennis Farina all make their first and only appearances on the series.
| Previous episode:|
"Bang & Blame"
Law & Order: Trial by Jury
| Next episode:|