|←||SVU, Episode 10.10||→|
|Production number: 10010|
First aired: 9 December 2008
| Written By|
SVU tries to make a case against an accused serial rapist who drugs his victims so that they have no recollection of the incidents.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch (credit only)
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Michaela McManus as A.D.A. Kim Greylek
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as Dr. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- John Cullum as Judge Barry Moredock
- Joel de la Fuente as TARU Technician Ruben Morales
- Stephen Gregory as Dr. Kyle Beresford
Guest cast Edit
- Michael Trucco as Eric Lutz
- Christy Pusz as Laurel Andrews
- Ryan Dunn as Riley Slade
- Sharon Washington as Dr. Crosthwaite
- Kelly Hu as Kelly Sun
- Christine Ebersole as Hilary Regnier
- Asa Somers as Colin Andrews
- Christina Hogue as Shannon Browning
- Autumn Ready Potter as Denise
- Gregory Gunter as Sam
- Molly Pope as Mother
- Skylar Gaertner as Anthony
- Anna Koonin as Victim #4
- Elizabeth Flax as a Nurse
- Rick Johnson as a Clerk
Olivia Benson: You can’t tell me that there’s no connection between porn and rape.
Fin Tutuola: Whoa, whoa, whoa, look – I`ve enjoyed adult entertainment a time or two and I have never forced a woman.
Olivia Benson: So after what we see all day, you go home and watch women being degraded to get off?
Fin Tutuola: All women don’t feel the same way you do about porn. My girl digs it. Plus you've got women running multi-million dollar porn production companies.
Elliot Stabler: Women making porn? That’s like the whore on the corner working her way up to pimp. Doesn’t make it right.
Fin Tutuola: Lighten up choir boy. You don’t have to be a perv to like porn.
Olivia Benson: Oh yeah? Then how come people don’t put “V for Vagina” next to “Vertigo” on their bookshelves?
Fin Tutuola: 'Cause they’re afraid of being judged by prudes like you.
- Kim Greyleck: I don't get it. You're handsome, well educated. You have a good job, money. Why did you get into porn? Not good in the sack?
(Watching footage of a rape in court.)
Lutz: (jumping up) Turn it off!
Greylek: Are you sure? (looks at his crotch) Because that's not an objection you're raising.
Background information and notes Edit
Although rated TV-14 DSV for intensely suggestive dialogue, intense sexual situations and intense violence, NBC ran an additional warning that the episode contained mature content and advised viewer discretion. T
This episode appears to be ripped from the headlines of the Andrew Luster case. Andrew Luster, a descendant of a famous Hollywood family, was found guilty on 86 counts of poisoning, battery, rape, and other similar charges in 2003. Luster would charm women, then drug them and sexually assault them. He also taped the assaults, but stated that the tapes showed only consensual sex.
Episode scene cards Edit
Pakidala Courier Agency
Trial Part 67
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|