|←||SVU, Episode 10.10||→|
|Production number: 10010|
First aired: 9 December 2008
| Written By|
SVU tries to make a case against an accused serial rapist who drugs his victims so that they have no recollection of the incidents.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch (credit only)
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Michaela McManus as A.D.A. Kim Greylek
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as Dr. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- John Cullum as Judge Barry Moredock
- Joel de la Fuente as TARU Lieutenant Ruben Morales
- Stephen Gregory as Dr. Kyle Beresford
Guest cast Edit
- Michael Trucco as Eric Lutz
- Christy Pusz as Laurel Andrews
- Ryan Dunn as Riley Slade
- Sharon Washington as Dr. Crosthwaite
- Kelly Hu as Kelly Sun
- Christine Ebersole as Hilary Regnier
- Asa Somers as Colin Andrews
- Christina Hogue as Shannon Browning
- Autumn Ready Potter as Denise
- Gregory Gunter as Sam
- Molly Pope as Mother
- Skylar Gaertner as Anthony
- Anna Koonin as Victim #4
- Elizabeth Flax as a Nurse
- Rick Johnson as a Clerk
- Olivia Benson: You can’t tell me that there’s no connection between porn and rape.
- Odafin Tutuola: Whoa, whoa, whoa, look – I`ve enjoyed adult entertainment a time or two and I have never forced a woman.
- Olivia Benson: So after what we see all day, you go home and watch women being degraded to get off?
- Odafin Tutuola: All women don’t feel the same way you do about porn. My girl digs it. Plus you've got women running multi-million dollar porn production companies.
- Elliot Stabler: Women making porn? That’s like the whore on the corner working her way up to pimp. Doesn’t make it right.
- Odafin Tutuola: Lighten up choir boy. You don’t have to be a perv to like porn.
- Olivia Benson: Oh yeah? Then how come people don’t put V for Vagina next to Vertigo on their bookshelves?
- Odafin Tutuola: 'Cause they’re afraid of being judged by prudes like you.
- "I don't get it. You're handsome, well educated. You have a good job, money. Why did you get into porn? Not good in the sack?"
- – Kim Greyleck
- Eric Lutz: No, turn it off
- Kim Greyleck: You're getting too turned on?
- Eric Lutz: I didn't say that.
- Kim Greyleck: You like it don't you, Mr. Lutz? The feel of a woman struggling beneath you. The sobbing, the slapping, the fight they put up.
- Eric Lutz: I said turn it off!
- Kim Greylek: Are you sure? Because that's not an objection you're raising.
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode appears to based on the headlines of the Andrew Luster case.
Episode scene cards Edit
Pakidala Courier Agency
Trial Part 67
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|