Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||SVU, Episode 17.16||→|
|Production number: 17016|
First aired: 24 February 2016
| Written By|
A. Zell Williams
When a lack of evidence leads Barba to drop rape charges against a popular actor, Rollins takes matters into her own hands.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola (credit only)
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
Recurring cast Edit
- Andy Karl as Sergeant Mike Dodds
- Delaney Williams as Attorney John Buchanan
- Ami Brabson as Judge Karyn Blake
- Peter Gallagher as Deputy Chief William Dodds
- Rachel Deacon as Jen Burrows
- Ngozi Jane Anyanwu as Officer Perlina Edozi
- Lauren Noble as Carmen
- James Madio as Noel Panko
- Vivien Cardone as Kristi Cryer
- Craig Bierko as Bobby D'Amico
- Nadia Gan as Sheila Lin
- Madeleine Lodge as Tara Browne
- Alexander Blaise as Louis-Alexandre Berthier
- Timo Schnellinger as Director
- Jeanine Ramirez as New Anchor
- Dodds (to Rollins): Why don't you clock out, go home?
- Rollins: Why don't you stop telling me what to do, Sergeant?
- Carisi: All right, well, technically, cops are not allowed to talk to them without their lawyers present, right? What if while the cops are illegally talking to them, they commit a crime?
- Barba: That's fun question for a bar exam.
- Rollins: Liv, I swear to God, I did not leak that video.
- Olivia: So I'm supposed to believe you now? You went undercover without informing me. This is another example of you asking for forgiveness instead of permission.
- Rollins: But I... Liv, wait, wait. I've no, no, no. I'm not asking for forgiveness because I didn't do anything.
- Olivia: Please stop.
- Rollins: The defense, the judge, Barba all had access to that video. Literally dozens of people could have turned it over.
- Olivia: We know the defense didn't do it, Amanda, so I hope you're not seriously suggesting that it was Barba.
- Rollins: Well, I just know it wasn't me.
- Olivia: You know, I thought that things would change after you had Jesse. I thought that you would think before you acted. I was hoping to get past my trust issues with you and now this.
- Rollins: I swear on my baby girl that I did not do this.
- Olivia (to Dodds about Rollins): She just stood there and she lied to my face. And I don't know what to tell your father because she swears that she didn't leak the video.
- Dodds: I believe her.
- Olivia: Why?
- Dodds: Because I know who did. Don't worry, it can't be traced.
- Olivia: What are you telling me?
- Dodds: I don't want to put you between me and my father, so you might want to stop asking questions.
- Olivia: Okay.
- Dodds: Bobby D'Amico got what he deserved. Told you I never liked the guy.
Background information and notesEdit
Episode scene cards Edit
Bobby D's Hideaway
539 Edgecombe Avenue
| Previous episode:|
| "Star-Struck Victims"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|