Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Stocks & Bondage"|
|←||SVU, Episode 1.09||→|
|Production number: E0914|
First aired: 29 November 1999
| Written By|
Michael R. Perry
The puzzling death of a heavily pierced and scarred investment analyst could be suicide, accident, or homicide...
The death of a local businesswoman throws the team into the world of bondage and sado-masochism where they first investigate the woman's colleagues but are soon on the trail of a host of individuals involved in the world of whips and chains.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Dean Winters as Detective Brian Cassidy
- Michelle Hurd as Detective Monique Jeffries
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
Guest cast Edit
- Geoffrey Nauffts as Frank Martin
- V. Craig Heidenreich as Frederick Tucker
- Lourdes Benedicto as Angela Torres / Sho Ling-Fu
- Maria Tucci as Anne Briggs
- Christopher McCann as David Kelp
- Francesca Faridany as Amy Tanner
- P.J. Brown as Elijah
- David S. Jung as Tsumuru
- Jeannine Comeau as Attendant
- Nina Landey as Doreet
- Gordon Joseph Weiss as David McKuin
- Don T. Maseng as Shaked
- Sean Arbuckle as Medical Examiner
- Monica Steuer as Anna Faust
- Sarah Zhang as Debbie Minh
- Brian Cassidy: I don't get S&M I mean, "Hurt me, that turns me on"? Come on. What's up with that?
- John Munch: It starts with the tattoos. Once you get the ink, it's just a matter of time before you're begging to be tied up and spanked.
- Brian Cassidy: Yeah. Tattoos are just a gateway to the sexual dark side, my friend.
- Elliot Stabler: You guys have finally figured me out, huh?
- Monique Jeffries: Seriously, did you get off on the tiny little pin pricks of pain?
- Elliot Stabler: No. I get that from working with you.
- "A redhead and a brunette? Thanks for the very sharp description."
- – Elliot Stabler
(on Frank Martin)
- Anna Faust: He hurt one of my girls.
- Elliot Stabler: What's her name?
- Anna Faust: If I tell you, do you promise to give him the punishment he so richly deserves?
- Elliot Stabler: That's what we hope to do.
- Anna Faust: Good boy.
Background information and notes Edit
- Detective John Munch refers to a shredding party as a page out of the Oliver North playbook. Lieutenant Colonel North admitted shredding government documents when the Iran Contra scandal became public. He admitted shredding all documents relating to his contra and Iranian activities.
- Based in part on the case of Martin Frankel.
Episode scene cards Edit
Home of Anne Briggs
All Due Restraint
New Vision Endowment
Martin Global Fund, Inc.
New Vision Endowment
Apartment of Amy Tanner
| Previous episode:|
| "Stocks & Bondage"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|