|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|First Appearance||SVU: "Limitations"|
|Last Appearance||L&O: "Strike"|
Susan Valdera is a Judge in based in Manhattan.
- People vs. Ted Sanderson (1998)
- Sentenced the defendant to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
- Recommended a full pardon from the Governor for the defendant nine years later after DNA testing proved his innocence.
- Held the defendant in contempt when she refuses to comply with a material witness order and name her rapist.
- Released the defendant on his own recognizance until his arraignment for gun possession.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (4 seasons, 5 episodes):
- Law & Order (1 season, 1 episode):
- This article is a stub. You can help the Law & Order Wiki by expanding it.