|←||SVU, Episode 9.06||→|
|Production number: 9006|
First aired: 6 November 2007
| Written By|
A college student, Tina Snow, is found murdered in an attack that bears the hallmarks of infamous serial killer Robert Morten. Detectives Benson and Stabler investigate Morten and discover his loyal following, which includes a man whose comic books glorify Morten's murders. When Cecilia, who was the last person to have seen the victim alive, goes missing, the detectives are pressed to save her life. Benson also finds herself in danger when the investigation angers Morten's followers.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch (credit only)
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Adam Beach as Detective Chester Lake
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang (credit only)
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner (credit only)
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Mike Doyle as C.S.U. Detective Ryan O'Halloran
- Joel de la Fuente as T.A.R.U. Technician Ruben Morales
- Peter McRobbie as Judge Walter Bradley
- Beverly D'Angelo as Defense Attorney Rebecca Balthus
Guest cast Edit
- Jared Harris as Robert Morten
- Shannon Marie Woodward as Cecilia Strayer
- Gareth Saxe as Harrison Thomas
- Justin Blanchard as Edgar Rabinowicz
- Zulay Henao as Forensics Technician
- Mitchell Jarvis as Jasper Grice
- Margaret Devine as Susan Goodman
- Kerisse Hutchinson as Lashena Reynolds
- Samantha Jacobs as Tina Snow (victim)
- Adam Heller as Ed Brown
- Alexandra Rhodie as Ann Brown
- Marie-France Arcilla as Sheila
- Alex Organ as Damien
- Erica Bradshaw as Court Clerk
- Jared Morrison as CSU Technician
- Ted Bundy
- Hudson University
- Venus de Milo
- People v. Rosa
- ADX Florance (Supermax) Federal prison
- Tutuola: Okay, well, there's got to be hundreds of miles of tunnels. Any idea which ones are full of schist?
- O'Halloran: They're all full of schist.
- Olivia Benson: Why get her drunk, slip her a roofie, and not rape her?
- Fin Tutuola: Maybe he couldn't rise to the occasion.
- Olivia Benson: You mutilated women.
- Robert Morten: There's beauty in everyone. Sometimes you have to dig deep to find it.
- "It's double pepperoni. It's gonna kill ya."
- – Odafin Tutuola. Lake tosses the pizza box on a desk, which explodes
- Donald Cragen: How're your ear?
- Odafin Tutuola: I got two. Bomb squad it was a pipe bomb made out of PVC and black powder.
- Donald Cragen: Lightweight but deadly.
- Odafin Tutuola: Yeah, except the dumbass didn't seat the blasting cap just right.
- Elliot Stabler: Captain of the Bomb Squad's gonna do a floor-by-floor. Gonna take at least an hour.
- Donald Cragen: That's great. Where are you going?
- Odafin Tutuola: Somebody try to bust my eardrums, I'm gonna bust they ass!
- Elliot Stabler: Hey, do me a favor. Call Liv. Give her an update. I have to go home. My pregnant wife is looking for peanut butter and tacos.
- Chester Lake: Dude, say no more.
- "At first blush, you might think this is unique. But it--it lacks understanding...Depth...With the human canvas, you have the opportunity to do true action painting. Where's the energy? Where's the spatter? This is lifeless dreck. A cheap knock-off of my work. Who did this...is a talentless hack."
- – Robert Morten on Cecilia's work
- Casey Novak: Well, you were great.
- Robert Morten: Did you like it? Bet you didn't know what was gonna happen next.
- Casey Novak: You put on quite a show. You got her off, she's going to a psych ward.
- Robert Morten: Is that a frown on your pretty face?
- Casey Novak: Actually, I think Cecilia is going exactly where she belongs. So are you.
- Robert Morten: Heh. You're backing out on the deal.
- Casey Novak: No, you're being transferred to a federal prison.
- Robert Morten: I thought you'd be a sore loser.
- Casey Novak: You're gonna love Florence Super Max. 23-hour lockdown, no visitors, no mail, no phone calls. No human contact for the rest of your life.
- Robert Morten: You can't do that to me.
- Casey Novak: Why don't you wave bye to all of your fans?
- Robert Morten: But you made a deal.
- Casey Novak: And it's a masterpiece. How do you like my work?
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cards Edit
Mata Hari Bar
Trial Part 38
Trial Part 38
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|