Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||CI, Episode 7.18||→|
|Production number: CI7018|
First aired: 27 July 2008
| Teleplay By|
Julie Martin & Warren Leight
A friend of Detective Logan is tied to a nightclub shooting, and the investigation leads him and Wheeler into the world of amateur boxing.
Main cast Edit
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- Julianne Nicholson as Detective Megan Wheeler
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
Guest cast Edit
- Miguel Ferrer as Gus Kovak
- Enver Gjokaj as Peter Gardela
- Shaun Kevlin as Gabriel Gardela
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Tony Roberts as Ziggy Gold
- Da'Mond Taylor as Calvin Lewis
- Amanda Fulks as Birgitta Gorski
- Joseph Vincent Gay as Detective Randolph Sachs
- Laura Campbell as Callie Johnson
- Ricardo Cordero as Superintendent
- Amanda Warren as CSU Technician
- Arthur Mercante as Referee
- James Colby as Bouncer
- Karolina Wydra as Christina
- Lisa Emery as Callie's Mother
- Rick Aiello as Thug Boyfriend
- Kris Bratton as Doctor
- Tom Stratford as Burn Victim
- Edward M. Kelahan as Angered Ringside Fan (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
- The episode title "Ten Count" refers to the ten count call the refree makes when an boxer is fallen to the mat unconscious and is about to make a knockout. In the episode, Logan's friend and his brother are boxers being trained by their boxing mentor, Gus Kovak.
- This episode differs from other episodes in the Law & Order franchise in that it has flashbacks and features no scene cards.
| Previous episode:|
| "Ten Count"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|