Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"The Fire This Time"|
|←||L&O, Episode 12.08||→|
|Production number: E2205|
First aired: 21 November 2001
| Written By|
The investigation of an arson case that turned fatal leads to charges against environmental activists.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
Guest cast Edit
- Andrea Anders as Emily Hoyt
- Michael Leydon Campbell as Eric Shollar
- Dimitri Christy as William Thrall
- Charlotte Colavin as Judge Lisa Pongracic
- Erin Gann as Paul Rochet
- Alana Jerins as Diane Loftus
- Martin Kildare as Mark Kellner
- Bruce Kirkpatrick as Colin Shaw
- Evan Neumann as Noah Stadler
- Michael Lee Patterson as Harry Frost
- Angela Pietropinto as Phyllis Malone
- Kate Skinner as Carol Ley
- David Raymond Wagner as Evan Pabst
- Anthony Spina as Super
- John Sutherland as Clark Mohr
- P.J. Morrison as Uniform Policeman
- Angel Desai as Ellen
- Tom Bower as Whitten
- Alex Endeshaw as Gas Station Attendant
- Paul Rochet: I don't regret anything I've done, Mr. McCoy. I hope you never have cause to regret anything you do.
- Jack McCoy: Letting that guy walk out the door's a start.
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cardsEdit
Kellner Real Estate
Autoco Service Station
Canal Street Coffee
| Previous episode:|
"Myth of Fingerprints"
| "The Fire This Time"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"3 Dawg Night"