|←||TBJ, Episode 1.09||→|
|Production number: 5714|
First aired: 22 April 2005
| Written By|
Tony Phelan & Joan Rater
Despite good advice to not re-try the case, Kibre puts a lot at stake to re-try a case where a murderer was released due to falsified evidence.
Main cast Edit
- Bebe Neuwirth as A.D.A. Tracey Kibre
- Amy Carlson as A.D.A. Kelly Gaffney
- Kirk Acevedo as D.A. Investigator Hector Salazar
- Scott Cohen as Detective Chris Ravell
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Guest cast Edit
- David Aaron Baker as Todd Eckhart
- Philip Casnoff as A.D.A. Nick Forster
- Gabriel Casseus as Kenny Thompson
- Lori Tan Chinn as Mrs. Park
- Richard D'Alessandro as Detective Braschi
- Edwina Findley as Kim Evans
- Christina Kirk as Lee Sullivan
- Kevin Mambo as Detective Weber
- Jaime Tirelli as Dario Rodriguez
- Judy Marte as Marisol Rodriguez
- Curtis L. McClarin as Charlie Lansing
- Peter McRobbie as Judge Walter Bradley
- Wendell Pierce as Dr. Richard Link
- Amy Raudenbush as Maya Sullivan
- Gil Deeble as Line Up Guy #2
- Malcolm Foster Smith as Line Up Guy #4
- Samuel Ray Gates as Line Up Guy #5
- Craig Alan Edwards as Bailiff
- David Don Miller as Roy
- Rose Pasquale as Juror #10
- Megan Lee as Art Gallery Guest (uncredited)
"Branch fired him?"
"Nope, he resigned."
"Smart, this way he gets to collect his full pension."
"I don't think that entered into it."
"You give people too much credit."
"You don't give people enough."
"Big risk, calling him to the stand."
"I had no choice."
"Why not wait for Eckhart to crucify him?"
"He would have lied to Eckhart. Then I'd have known that he was giving false testimony."
"He could just as easily lie to you."
"I knew he wouldn't."
"Come on. You've known the guy for fifteen years. You tell me he never lied to you?"
"Yeah, he lied to me. Just not about the law."
- - Chris Ravell and Tracey Kibre
Background information and notes Edit
- This is actor Peter McRobbie first and only appearance as Judge Walter Bradley in an episode from Law & Order: Trial by Jury. He plays the same character on Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Conviction. McRobbie also appeared in different roles on Law & Order and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
| Previous episode:|
| "The Line"|
Law & Order: Trial by Jury
| Next episode:|