|"The Undiscovered Country"|
|←||SVU, Episode 19.13||→|
|Production number: 19013|
First aired: 7 February 2018
| Written By|
When an infant goes missing, the SVU finds themselves taking sides in a family's right-to-die court case. Meanwhile, Barba's interference in the case puts the entire DA's office in jeopardy.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Sergeant Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Sam Waterston as District Attorney Jack McCoy
- Ami Brabson as Judge Karyn Blake
- Peter Jacobson as Attorney Randy Dworkin
- Philip Winchester as Special Counsel Peter Stone
- Joe Tapper as Eric Householder
- Abigail Hawk as Maggie Householder
- Damien Brett as Mel Cooke
- Lindsay Becker as Sandy Burnside
- Sprague Theobald as Priest
- David Adams as Sniper
- John Henry as Lawyer in Church
- Precious Cruz-Dyson as Foreperson
Background Information and Notes
- This episode marks Raul Esparza's final contract appearance as A.D.A. Rafael Barba.
- This episode marks Philip Winchester's first appearance before joining as a regular cast member.
- This episode was inspired by the Charlie Gard case and the Jefferson Gomes kidnapping case.
| Previous episode:|
| "The Undiscovered Country"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|