|"To the Bone"|
|←||CI, Episode 5.20||→|
|Production number: 05022|
First aired: 7 May 2006
| Teleplay By|
Charlie Rubin, Warren Leight & René Balcer
Jean de Segonzac
Chesley Watkins is a foster mother with questionable scruples who gets on the wrong side of Logan as he and Barek seek some of her former charges for their involvement in series of vicious machete mass murders.
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- Annabella Sciorra as Detective Carolyn Barek
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
- Leslie Hendrix as M.E. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Zachary Knower as T.A.R.U. Technician Scott Stroll
- Diego López as Officer Luis Martinez
- Sean Grennan as I.A.B. Detective Roland
- Robert C. Kirk as Chief of Detectives Steve Yarrow
- John Fiske as Warden Polonick
- Robert Clohessy as Lieutenant Roger Lemoyne
- Octavio Gómez as Antonio Mattini
- Marsha Dietlein as Paula Chopauer
- Jayce Bartok as Pezzy
- Tasha Lawrence as Antonio's Attorney
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- Whoopi Goldberg as Chesley Watkins
- Kate Blumberg as Kiera
- Ed Onipede Blunt as Detective Kandell
- Colman Domingo as Sergeant Ev Sides
- Mums da Schemer as Cousin Chet
- Mohamed Dione as Floyd Bolton
- Mike Santana as Carlos Espilla
- Chael Sonnen as James "Jimbo" Duncan
- Eddie Goines as Officer Bone Tarkman
- Fran Lebowitz as Judge Janice Goldberg
- Alana Jerins as Susu De Pinna
- Wayne Maugans as Ellis De Pinna
- Lydia Jordan as Tina De Pinna
- Ty Thomas Reed as Lucas De Pinna
- Neil Jay Shastri as Rabinth Kahn
- Marc Damon Johnson as Pippenger
- Jim Coope as Sergeant Dan Vetere
- Graham Patrick Martin as Benjamin Price
- Andrew Dolan as Len Chopauer
- Ted Koch as Martin
- Cole Hawkins as Martell
- Gabe Doran as Court Officer
- Christopher Mann as First Detective
- Amanda Rowan as Brooke
- Frank Anderson as Vic
- Tony Vitucci as Louie
- Melvin P. Huffnagle as Jamal
- Sonny Vellozzi as Internal Affairs Agent (uncredited)
- "Ten years on this island are finally going to pay off."
- – Mike Logan, after receiving a tip on the next crime scene, in Staten Island
- Elizabeth Rodgers: Going by the body temp, you missed them by less than an hour.
- Mike Logan: Too bad near-misses don't count.
- Mike Logan: What, you're going?
- Carolyn Barek: Well, yeah. Sleep, remember?
- Mike Logan: You live all the way in Brooklyn. My place is right down the street. (Barek gives him a look) I'll take the couch.
- Carolyn Barek: I don't believe you got a... couch that big.
- Mike Logan: Yeah, maybe not.
- Elizabeth Olivet: It's called Post-Traumatic Stress, Mike.
- Mike Logan: I'm so glad it has a name.
- Chelsey Watkins: You're a good man.
- Mike Logan: I want to help you. I know I took one of your boys away from you. I want to make it right.
- Chelsey Watkins: Mother forgives you. Can you forgive her?
- Mike Logan: It's not for me to forgive you. You need to tell me what those boys forced you to do.
- Chelsey Watkins: Why can't you forgive your own mother? It's the only way to be happy.
Background information and notes
Cousin Chet's Laundro-Net
Office of Lt. Roger Lemoyne
| Previous episode:|
"Cruise to Nowhere"
| "To the Bone"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|