Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Judge Mark Seligman
|Date of birth|
28 March 1944
|Place of birth|
|Date of death|
13 September 2009
Tom O'Rourke (March 28, 1944 in New York; passed away September 13, 2009) was an actor who played three different characters in all of the first four series of the Law & Order franchise. He had a recurring role as Attorney Peter Behrens in Law & Order, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and Law & Order: Trial by Jury. He also had a recurring role as Judge Mark Seligman on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Before his first appearance as Seligman, he played a Security Officer named Anthony Schlasser on Special Victims Unit.
|Peter Behrens||Anthony Schlasser||Judge Mark Seligman|
- Law & Order (as Peter Behrens):
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (as Anthony Schlasser):
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (as Judge Mark Seligman):
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent: (as Peter Behrens):
- Law & Order: Trial by Jury: (as Peter Behrens):