|←||SVU, Episode 17.11||→|
|Production number: 17011|
First aired: 13 January 2016
| Written By|
Benson is taken hostage when she tries to stop a violent home invasion.
When picking up her client's child, Lucy suspects something is going on when she's dismissed at the door. Concerned, she informs Benson, who investigates. However, upon arrival, she is soon taken hostage by Roxie and Joe.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins (credits only)
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
Recurring cast Edit
- Andy Karl as Sergeant Mike Dodds
- Bronwyn Reed as Lucy Huston
- Robert John Burke as I.A.B. Captain Ed Tucker
- Josh Saviano as Attorney Don Taft
- Nawada-Braunwart as Noah Porter-Benson
- Allyson Morgan as Nurse Shelby Roberts
- Joe Reegan as Joe Utley
- Amber Skye Noyes as Roxie Volkov
- James McMenamin as Ralph Volkov
- Wendy Hoopes as Lisa Crivello
- Cole Bernstein as Tess Crivello
- Jack Gore as Luca Crivello
- Kevin Geer as Chief Gabriel
- Shawn Andrew as ESU Captain Sasso
- Anthony Grasso as Richard Crivello
- Hasaan Gilmer as Pierson Dawes
- Qurrat Ann Kadwani as Stacey King
- Tommy Pope as Glen King
- The rapist arrested in the beginning of the episode is the same one police attempted to locate in "Community Policing".
- Joe (to Olivia): Is there anyone at the NYPD who cares if you live or if you die?
- Roxy: Joe does Joe and I do me, so why don't you sit down?
- Olivia: You can save yourself.
- Roxy: I've already been saved by Joe.
- Joe (about Olivia): Look at her. She's a cop. Everything she says is a lie. Everything she says is a trap.
- Lt. Tucker (to Joe): As an act of good faith, how about you release the children?
- Joe: How about I don't shoot them right now? There's your act of good faith.
Background information and NotesEdit
Episode scene cards Edit
Commerce Bank of
| Previous episode:|
| "Townhouse Incident"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|