Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||CI, Episode 9.09||→|
|Production number: 9007|
First aired: 25 May 2010
| Teleplay By|
Nichols and Stevens discover that the murder of a magazine editor could be related to the Russian mob, but later uncover evidence of a relationship between the victim and the daughter of the editor who replaced him.
- Jeff Goldblum as Detective Zack Nichols
- Saffron Burrows as Detective Serena Stevens
- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Captain Zoe Callas
- Bill Sage as Forrest Caruso
- Ian Kahn as Frank Bollinger
- John Bolger as Connor James
- Conor Leslie as Mia Caruso
- Misha Kuznetsov as Ivankov
- Tracy Pollan as Patricia Caruso
- Michael Medeiros as Dimitri
- Natalia Zvereva as Lara
- Jakob Von Eichel as Rudy
- Steve Monarque as Reed
- Lizan Mitchell as Housekeeper
- Karen Chilton as Attorney
- Nell Mooney as Heather
- Joseph Amato as Party Guest
- Serge Levin as Party Guest (uncredited)
Background Information and notesEdit
| Previous episode:|
"Love on Ice"
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|