|←||L&O, Episode 6.12||→|
|Production number: K0114|
First aired: 31 January 1996
| Teleplay By|
Jeremy R. Littman
Jeremy R. Littman & Ed Zuckerman
The search for what appears to be a copycat serial killer results in complications for McCoy, who tackled the original case.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Laila Robins as Attorney Diana Hawthorne
- David Garrison as Defense Attorney Gerald Fox
- Isiah Whitlock Jr. as Simon Brooks
- Heath Lamberts as Forensic Handwriting Expert
- Jerome Preston Bates as Ernie Bigelow
- Stephanie Berry as Estelle Walters
- José Ramón Rosario as Detective Monfredo
- Conan McCarty as Attorney Ethan Floyd
- Kent Broadhurst as Harry Kingston
- George T. Odom as Egan
- Reggie Montgomery as Leon Monroe
- Nan-Lyn Nelson as Elaine Monroe
- Peewee Love as Carlos
- Carlo Alban as Damien
- Michael Alexander Jackson as Felix
- Mimi Michaels as Vanessa Carey
- Mala Danziger as Mrs. Carey
- Wesley Rice as Andrew Dillard
- Jeanna Garcia as Rhonda
- Larry Attile as Williams
- Christopher Cantwell as Garrity
- Joe Pentangelo as CSU Phillips
- Lisa Kron as CSU Warren
- Paul Rice as Secretary
- Damien: We wasn't doin' nothin'.
- Briscoe: Really? And where wasn't you doin' it?
- Jack McCoy: You didn't have to take that deal, Claire. We could have won the case.
- Claire Kincaid: I know, but I thought that's what you wanted, Jack.
- "The part I hate about private practice...clients."
- – Diana Hawthorne
Background information and notes
- Hank Chappel from Act of God is mentioned in this episode.
Episode scene cards
St. Matthews Academy
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|