Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||Conviction, Episode 1.07||→|
|Production number: |
First aired: 11 April 2006
|←||7th of 13 released in Conviction||→|
| Written By|
Nick Potter is robbed and beaten at gunpoint after trying to get a witness to testify. Brian Peluso gets ready to move in with his girlfriend.
Detailed Summary Edit
Main cast Edit
- Stephanie March as Bureau Chief Alexandra Cabot
- Anson Mount as Deputy Bureau Chief Jim Steele
- Eric Balfour as Assistant District Attorney Brian Peluso
- J. August Richards as Assistant District Attorney Billy Desmond
- Milena Govich as Assistant District Attorney Jessica Rossi
- Julianne Nicholson as Assistant District Attorney Christina Finn
- Jordan Bridges as Assistant District Attorney Nick Potter
| Previous episode:|
| "True Love"|
| Next episode:|