Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||SVU, Episode 9.15||→|
|Production number: 9015|
First aired: 15 April 2008
| Written By|
After a teenage girl is found raped in a community garden, Benson and Stabler realize the girl has a mother who is in a female correction facility. After the rape kit on the girl goes missing, the detectives realize one of the corrections officers at the facility is raping and brutalizing women. Without the rape kit however Benson and Stabler have no proof so Benson goes in undercover at the same facility to catch the officer. She herself is almost raped in the basement of the facility, but Fin being undercover himself manages to stop the attack on time.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak (credit only)
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Adam Beach as Detective Chester Lake
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Johnny Messner as Lowell Harris
- Shareeka Epps as Ashley Tyler
- Todd Stashwick as Matthew Parker
- La Chanze as Amber
- Hassan Johnson as Rick Tyler
- Dinah Lenney as Prison Warden
- Matthew Cowles as Cyrus Wert
- Karen Ludwig as Prison Nurse
- Melanie Nicholls-King as Jill Botas
- Eric L. Abrams as Henry Botas
- Tawny Cypress as Shauna
- Daria Hardeman as Risa Tyler
- James Holloway as Officer Duncan
- Elizabeth Flax as Nurse Carey
- Jennifer McCabe as C.O. Leslie
- Elizabeth Rouse as C.O. #1
- Karen Christie-Ward as C.O. #2
- Gerry Pinzon as C.O. #3
- Nathanael Albright as EMT Jones
- Paul Amodeo as ND Doctor
- Kelly Diegnan as Inmate #1
- Bridget Boatwright as Inmate #2
"Who's the bitch now?"
- - Benson
"Captain, huh? You look more like a private to me." "We'll have to enlarge it for the jury, but it's right where Ashley said it was. "
- -Detective Elliot Stabler and Dr. Melinda Warner
"I got nothing to say to you. Talk to my lawyer."
"You first. You're going to need him."
"Get him outta my prison."
"Lowell Harris, you are under arrest for rape. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you."
- - Detectives Benson and Stabler arrest Harris
Background information and notes Edit
- First episode aired following the SGA Writers Strike.
Episode scene cards Edit
Apartment of Rick Tyler
Mercy General Hospital
Mercy General Hospital
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|