|←||CI, Episode 3.12||→|
|Production number: E4507|
First aired: 18 January 2004
| Teleplay By|
Stephanie Sengupta & René Balcer
Jean de Segonzac
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
Guest cast Edit
- Casey Siemaszko as Harvey Gruenwald
- Rebecca Schull as Esther Gruenwald
- Gerry Becker as Lawrence Bradley
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Sal Richards as Nick Weaver
- Claire Bloom as Marion Whitney
- Michael Oberlander as George Salinas
- Stewart Steinberg as Stan Newman
- Gloria Sauve as Delia Carter
- James Rutledge as Ned Blake
- Debbie Lee Jones as Mrs. Perry
- Susan Barrett as Kelly Finlay
- Richard Easley as Gerard O'Keefe
- Melinda Tanner as Judge Hefler
- Gwendolyn Bucci as Jeanie Sebald
- Ridley Parson as Winslow
- John Pieza as Sylvio
- Dylan Spiers as Dillon
- Freddie Roman as Tie Shop Owner
- Joel Fabiani as Daniel
- Pete Macnamara as Assistant Medical Examiner (uncredited)
- Goren: "New York Gives A Damn." This is one of your late husband's causes?
- Whitney: No. One of mine. You're interrupting a very important evening.
- Goren: We can come back tomorrow.
- Whitney: That would be so much better.
- Goren: Yeah, but since we're here...
- Deakins: 500 bucks. Who's Terry?
- Eames: My date. Well, what was I supposed to do while I was pregnant, sit home and knit?
- "You spirits that tend on mortal thought, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe..."
- – Marion Whitney
- Eames: And they thought they were the answers to each other's prayers.
- Goren: Well they were. I mean, she's going to have another shot at fame at her trial. And Harvey...I think Harvey will like jail. It's where all the famous people are these days.
- "So Harvey's having to rob Peter to pay the pandas."
- – Alexandra Eames
- Eames: Before James Whitney died, Marion Whitney already had Harvey plotting her new life.
- Goren: And maybe her husband's death.
- Whitney: You can't do this to me. This can't be happening to me.
- Eames: Sorry. Looks like you forgot your ruby slippers.
- Bradley: Students have to show commitment, and talent, and...
- Eames: A big bank account?
- "You are tough, Mrs. Gruenwald, 'cause normally Detective Eames and I, we'd be in the living room by now."
- – Robert Goren
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cardsEdit
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|
"Pas de Deux"