Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||CI, Episode 7.17||→|
|Production number: CI7017|
First aired: 20 July 2008
| Written By|
Warren Leight & Jerome Hairston
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
Recurring cast Edit
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Angel Desai as Nikki Ushima
- Tracey Godfrey as Detective Agnes Farley
Guest cast Edit
- James Frain as Dean Holiday
- Will Janowitz as Jacob Green
- Jeremy Gender as Miles Stone (victim)
- Robyn Hatcher as Mrs. Peebles
- Samuel Ray Gates as Detective Becker
- Christopher Lloyd as Carmine
- Karla Cheatham-Mosley as Temp
- Tony Campisi as CSU Technician
- Katie Barrett as Shelly
- Kristen Connolly as Teresa/Miranda
- Paul Shaffer as Himself
- The Naked Cowboy as Himself
- Shaun Robinson as Herself
- Stephen Plunkett as Jones
- Andrea Navedo as Adele
- Nathan Crooker as Crew Member
- Timothy J. Cox as Magic Show Audience Member (uncredited)
- Danielle Glick as unknown
- "Miles Stone's the next Houdini. When he's out, I'll buy him a Martini. Just how long can he stay under? That's what makes this cowboy wonder."
- – Naked Cowboy
- "Did you all come in the same cab?"
- – Carmine looking at his miniscule audience
- "Clearly Miranda has grown to big for her britches. I say it's time we... cut her down to size."
- – Carmine
- Alexandra Eames: How'd you find her? Craigslist?
- Carmine: Who's Craig?
Background information and notes Edit
- Holiday makes reference to Eames having trust problems with and feeling betrayed by "a man close to her", a reference to Goren's behavior in "Purgatory".
- The episode title "Vanishing Act" refers to a magic trick magicians used for themselves to make any object disappear. In the episode there are notable references such as the disappearance of Miles Stone's body in the teaser, Carmine disappearing from his holding cell, and Miles's casket trick that fools everyone to believe he was at the graveyard, but he originally made a hidden tunnel to an old pawn shop where the trick happened the entire time.
- This is the 150th episode.
| Previous episode:|
| "Vanishing Act"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|