|←||SVU, Episode 14.07||→|
|Production number: 14008|
First aired: 14 November 2012
| Teleplay By|
Gwendolyn M. Parker
Gwendolyn M. Parker & Warren Leight
A baby kidnapped from a playground leads to a twisted case of lies, betrayal, and infidelity.
The abduction of a baby from a city playground quickly turns into a custody dispute when the kidnapper swears she is the child’s biological mother. She also claims the father is a high-powered legal expert, sending Detectives Benson and Amaro on an investigation that forever changes the lives of two unsuspecting families.
Main Cast Edit
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Danny Pino as Detective Nick Amaro
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch (credit only)
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Priscilla Lopez as Judge Shira Suarez
- David Pittu as Defense Attorney Linus Tate
- Ami Brabson as Judge Karyn Blake
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Laurine Towler as Defense Attorney Melissa Braxton
Guest cast Edit
- Scott Bakula as Kent Webster
- Jessica Hecht as Gillian Webster
- Bijou Phillips as Dia Nobile
- Luke Kirby as Braydon Leddy
- Liza J. Bennett as Josie Leddy
- Abby Quinn Jackman as Hannah Webster
- John-Patrick Driscoll as Allen Clyde
- Rosal Colón as Carmen Silva
- Kelly Kirklyn as Attorney
- Dina Drew Duva as Helicopter Mom
- Mackenzie Shivers as Assistant
- Rollins: The dad videotaped Tessa getting sunscreen put on. I mean, is that what parents do now? Just record everything?
- Amaro: Well, you don't want to miss a moment.
- Rollins: If my mother took me to Walmart for the Easter photo and to the mall for the one with Santa, by the time my sister came around? No one even bothered with that.
- Olivia: By the look in her eye, Dia may have a connection to this baby.
- Amaro: Well, what I saw in her eye was a whole lot of crazy.
- Olivia: Gillian, If Hannah confronted Dia, a jury will understand her emotional state.
- Gillian Webster: Would they? A jury would understand a 15-year-old being invited over there for an apology, and instead being shown a home-made sex video, so she could understand how truly beautiful their lovemaking was?
- Olivia: But if that's how this went down---
- Gillian Webster: No, no, it didn't. People always talk about the joy. They say, "How sad it will be that you'll miss her: her first kiss, her wedding.." What parents really want is to protect their child. I'm... I'm begging you, let me protect my child. It's the last thing that I'll be able to do for her. Please?
Background information and Notes Edit
Episode background info.
Episode scene cards Edit
Law Offices of
John Adams Law School
| Previous episode:|
| "Vanity's Bonfire"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|