Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 9.07||→|
|Production number: E0206|
First aired: 18 November 1998
| Teleplay By|
I.C. Rapoport & David Shore
The killing of a professional escort leads to a case involving the relationships between a young man and two older women.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Guest cast Edit
- Doris Belack as Judge Margaret Barry
- Gibby Brand as Al Kline
- David Canary as Jeremy Orenstein
- Keith Charles as Bryce Wilkerson
- Mike Cicchetti as Woolly Pierce
- Lucinda Clare as Linda Goodwell
- Larry Clarke as Detective Morris LaMotte
- John Cunningham as Daniel Metzler
- Penny Fuller as Mrs. Joyce Pollock
- Matt Keeslar as Dennis Pollock
- Ken LaRon as Winston Gilbert
- Laila Robins as Liann Crosby
- J.K. Simmons as Dr. Emil Skoda
- Karen Ziemba as Detective Tarvis
- William Riker as Karal
McCoy: "...And Leann Crosby gets away with murder."
Schiff: "Could be worse. She could've had twins."
Background information and notes Edit
This episode seems to be ripped from the headlines of the case of Sante and Kenneth Kimes.
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|