Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"View From Up Here"|
|←||CI, Episode 4.10||→|
|Production number: E5410|
First aired: 2 January 2005
| Teleplay By|
Jim Sterling & René Balcer
Detectives Goren and Eames investigate the death of a condominium association president who was murdered with an electrical saw.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
Guest cast Edit
- Adam Goldberg as Victor Garros
- Missy Doty as Anne Merie
- Amy Redford as Maureen Garros
- Reed Birney as Fred Martz
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Julia K. Murney as Hillary Martz
- Kathleen Robertson as Darla Pearson
- James Kennedy as Thomas Worth
- Ken Krugman as Jay Peerson
- Jordan Clarke as Bernie Moreno
- Hardy Rawls as Mr. Frank
- Hudson Cooper as Detective Rosemont
- Jack Vignone as Jeremy Martz
- Garry Pastore as Detective Brown
- R. Ward Duffy as Detective Langford
- Kevin Henderson as Otto
- A.D. Miles as Zach
- Gerardo Rodriguez as Ruiz
- Daniel Stewart Sherman as Bob
- Bryant Richards as CSU Technician
- Stewart Summers as John (uncredited)
- (After AnneMerie learns that she hadn't killed Jay Peerson)
- Ron Carver: You'd think she'd be relieved.
- Alexandra Eames: It's a big comedown to go from God's avenger to prized patsy.
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode was dedicated to the memory of Jerry Orbach. At the end, the message "For Jerry" appeared. The same message was placed at the end of the Law & Order: Trial by Jury episode "Baby Boom", and Law & Order showed a pictorial memorial after the episode "Mammon".
| Previous episode:|
| "View From Up Here"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|