|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|First Appearance||"Star Struck"|
|Last Appearance||"Teenage Wasteland"|
- Arraigned the defendant on $100,000 bail.
- Arraigned the defendant on $10,000 bail.
- Granted the defense's motion to suppress a witness' photo identification on the grounds that Kincaid might have coached the witness.
- Denied the defense's motion suppress the testimony of Claire Kincaid and Janet Rudman on the grounds that Thayer was represented by counsel citing that Kincaid was acting as a private citizen who resigned from the DA's office at the time.
- Allows Thayer's wife to testify for the prosecution as long as none of her testimony derives from conversations from Thayer.
- Demands Thayer confess in court fully when he doesn't answer his or Executive ADA Stone's questions directly.
- Denied the defense's motion to dismiss the charges.
- Denied the defense's motion to dismiss on the grounds the murder victim died in the hospital and was alive at the time the hospital harvested her organs.
- Ruled that the prosecution could try both Cosgrove and Comacho simultaneously for the murder of Nancy O'Neal.
- Law & Order (9 seasons, 10 episodes):
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1 season, 1 episode):