Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 5.16||→|
|Production number: 69417|
First aired: 15 March 1995
| Written By|
Two suspects in the murder of a prep-school board member are a transit worker---and his son.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Harry Groener as Terrence Dwyer
- Boyd Gaines as Nathan Barclay
- Bruce Kirkpatrick as Tom Harrigan
- Graham Sack as Colin Harrigan
- Leslie Denniston as Mrs. Prescot
- John C. Vennema as Dr. Stephen Prescott
- Matthew Carey as Stewart Barclay
- Marian Quinn as Mrs. Harrigan
- Rus Blackwell as Peter Howard
- Michael P. Moran as Liotta
- Kim Yancey as Detective Styles
- Robert Jimenez as Sosa
- Charlie Hofheimer as Andrew Jameson
- Jerome LePage as Jimmy Rose
- Karen Trott as Secretary
- Bill Hoag as Eugene
- Burt Edwards as Grandpa Brewster
- Gary Joseph Thorup as Vaughan Prescott
- Randy Frazier as T.A. Supervisor
- Tim Kirkpatrick as Policeman #1
- Christopher Rubin as Crime Scene Unit Technician
- Caroline Wilde as Carrie Prescott
- Jake Cooper as First Kid
- Paul Scannapieco as Desk Clerk
- [In interrogation with Mr. Barclay and his son.]
- Mr. Barclay: I guarantee you, it was Harrigan that put him up to it. He and his father, they're all alike, with their Irish temper, they lose control, and the next thing you know, you have a murder--
- McCoy: Oh, so Harrigan did it because he's a Mick? Detective Logan is a Mick. I'm a Mick, sir. And if you don't shut up, I'll lose control and throw you out of the room!
- [McCoy has gathered the suspect's friends at the police station]
- McCoy: I'm Jack McCoy. I'm the Assistant District Attorney for New York County. You are invited here to talk to me about the murder of William Harrigan. And make no mistake: you will talk to me. You're going to tell me every thing you know about Stuart Barclay and Colin Harrigan's roles in that killing. If you don't, if you lie, I'll add a new word to your vocabulary: conspiracy, to commit murder. You could serve as many years as you have candles on your birthday cake. Who wants to speak first?
- "I'm not a snitch."
- – Colin Harrigan confesses to Bill Prescott's murder
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cardsEdit
Towncar Livery Garage
Latham Morris & Assoc.
Luther C. Chase Academy
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"Act of God"